At Park & Fifth we are seeking a mature, outgoing and self motivated individual to join our retail sales team. Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
Running studio appointments and assisting walk-in clientele while expertly communicating product knowledge and detailed information about the Social Occasions, P&F Un-Bridesmaids, and Bridal Collection.
Helping to manage physical inventory, including incoming stock from the distribution centre, back stock and floor stock of the Calgary studio and the product movement between the three P&F studio locations.
Maintain studio organization and merchandising.
Manage incoming customer care questions on various channels including phone and email.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Sales-driven and goal-oriented attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic computer skills and the ability to use a point-of-sale system
- Resolving customer care issues
- Ability to build relationships with customers
- Adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 50 pound boxes
- Fashion Retail experience is required
To apply, please email your application to email@example.com with the position in the subject line