Our shipping and receiving team is responsible for ensuring accurate and timely deliveries, providing the best level of service to all Park & Fifth customers. This is a role with a high level of product knowledge and teamwork required which will transfer to furthering your career in shipping and receiving or other departments with Park & Fifth.
- Process all DC returns. This includes but is not limited to processing refund in the appropriate P&F program, checking items for defects and cleanliness, putting away inventory in correct bin, re-bagging dresses as needed and contacting/ communicating with customer care for applicable returns
- Assist with picking and packing all e-commerce orders
- Assist with the physical layout and organization of inventory in the distribution centre; must be able to lift 30 lbs and be on your feet for an 8-hour shift.
- Assist with Quarterly inventory counts
- Assist with cleaning and washing dresses then putting back into inventory with accuracy and efficiency
- Commitment to a sense of urgency and achieving quality results
- Self accountability
- Able to take clear direction and execute with accuracy and efficiency
- Able to take on new opportunities and challenges with a drive for continued development and growth
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs and be on your feet for an 8 hour shifts
- Basic MS Excel skills
- Self starter, ability to problem solve and troubleshoot
Schedule and Hours:
Will schedule as needed. The role has the potential to be scheduled up to 5 days a week.
To apply, please email your application to email@example.com with the position in the subject line